Forum
Forum

Submit
Submit

Close
Close

The Starcraft Replay Vault

Battlecruiser Portrait

Welcome to the Starcraft Replay Vault! This site was built to forever capture the valor, cunning, and just plain shameless and indignant cruelty of the gang over TPC's server through replays, screen shots, battle reports, and anything else that seems relevant. Take a look around and be sure to submit your own files, whether they be mishaps, triumphs, or...shameless and indignant cruelty.

August 23rd, 2001 [ Typhoon ]
Into the great wide open...

August 16th, 2001 [ Typhoon ]

"IT'S RAINING MEN!" -Lucainan

"'I don't want to write a description, so I'll just write "AHHHHHH!" It'll be funny!'" -Admiral Styles

"Nobody respects me..." -Phil

"Damn Phil...damn typh. I'm going to kill them both some day and sell their shrunken heads on the black market. And then I will dance a jig. A magical jig. *maniacal laughter*" -Phalanx

"You amoral bastard. I can't believe you would do that to your own mother." -Flyspeck

"Flyspeck is a sheep molester." -BlitZ Zero

August 14th, 2001 [ Typhoon ]
No, don't sorrow, no don't weep. Zigzag - Wakkanunidoodookillyourparents. A nation in crisis.

August 12th, 2001 [ Typhoon ]
Time...shoots on by...

• Replay: The Day the Kakarus Died (Teams)
  • Screen Shots: The Day the Kakarus Died (Teams)
  • Replay: Reavy and Friends (Comp Stomps)
  • Replay: The Great Illumination (Comp Stomps)

August 12th, 2001 [ Typhoon ]
The Gee, These Games Kind of Suck Set...

We'll save the really pitiful one for another day. Some better games...

• Replay: Exit (Comp Stomps)
  • Replay: Team Pretty Autumn Colors (Comp Stomps)

Hmm...we need more versus human games. Send me more versus human games.

August 9th, 2001 [ Good Shuttle ]
Good ShuttleOh, how he gloats at his inconsequental substitute for cunning. No matter, that it should be his downfall, that his fleeting glory at my expense should ultimately leave him empty and vanquished, that he will be merely a servant once my designs take flesh. But hark! Will he not make a more useful ally than enemy? Mayhap, but I feel powerless to resist the vengeance the gods have placed on my shoulders. Oh, how he laughs in such a perplexing manner...at a maniacal scheme or idle musing? Or perhaps he is simply mad. No matter!

(I'll see what I can do about a real update tomorrow...)

August 8th, 2001 [ Typhoon ]
Bah, everyone download Styles' map and check out the new Project TPC design before I come up with another damn shuttle to deliver another awkward Shakespearean soliliquoy (which I'm liable to do anyway).

August 8th, 2001 [ dine ]
Yes, I can hack the Reps page!

• Map: (1)Alternate Reality Intro(Introduction map for the TAC Forum Campaign by Styles)

August 8th, 2001 [ BAD SHUTTLE ]
BAD SHUTTLELook at how he eyes me now. The optic flare, the robotic monkey slave operated corsairs, the photon cannon trap...they were all worth it to stop that nefarious eye! But never mind that, for at the moment, I've nothing better to do than laugh! Ha ha! But were it not so blue...avast! It blinks irreverently at me, as if to mock my efforts. Thou thinkst thyself invincible! But BAD SHUTTLE is no slave to fortune...the Beholder of the Eye may be set on a rail that was predetermined for him by those mischievous Fates, but BAD SHUTTLE is neither man nor god, nor is he restrained by any destiny! Ha ha ha! Ha ha ha ha ha!

August 7th, 2001 [ Typhoon ]
Since we're in a bit of a replay drought here, check out Pyromaniac's Replay Gallery for a Starcraft viewing fix. Um, don't watch the one I'm in...

August 6th, 2001 [ Good Shuttle ]
Good ShuttleOkay, can I be the first mother [censored] to ask just what the [censored] kind of [censored] [censored] [censored] this [censored] [censored] is?! Not that I don't appreciate the [censored] [censored] [CENSORED] or the [censored] red shuttle [censored] my [censored] [censored] when I'm not [censored] looking, but I just thought that maybe when Typhoon asked me to do a [censored] update or [censored] two, maybe he would have told me what a [censored] [censored] this place really is. I don't know just who the [censored] you are or [censored] think you [censored] are, you [censored] red mother [censored], but stay the [censored] out of my [censored] way, you sick [censored]. Oh, and the optic flare was real [censored] mature, you [censored].

• Replay: Dilapidated Skill (Free For All)

August 6th, 2001 [ Typhoon ]
To break away from the madness for a while, I present to you with Bleh - The Path To Inner Peace. *cries*

August 3rd, 2001 [ BAD SHUTTLE ]
BAD SHUTTLEGreeeeeetings...you may call me BAD SHUTTLE, although to be quite honest, I'd prefer if you called me nothing at all. I was asked to come here to restore a certain level of order in what should be a splendidly chaotic environment, so do forgive me if I fail to join in the line dancing and smile measuring festivities of this profanation to the term "replay archive." Most of my work here will be, hmm, "behind the scenes," but I do bring with me a replay to make this all worth your time.

• Replay: Magnum Versus Phalanx (One On One)

August 2nd, 2001 [ Good Shuttle ]
Good ShuttleHello! I am Good Shuttle, defender of light and goodness! Isn't that wonderful? *giggle* I hope we can be great friends and live in the Land of Happy Sunshine forever and ever! Hee hee! Here, I have replays! Don't you like Starcraft? I think the game needs more smiles and less needless slaughtering, but I like it just dandy, like candy! Wheeeeee!

• Replay: It's Actually Grander Than It Looks (Teams)
  • Replay: Phalanx Versus Typhoon (One On One)
  • Screen Shots: Phalanx Versus Typhoon (One On One)
  • Replays: Vindication (Comp Stomps)

August 1st, 2001 [ Typhoon ]
Welcome to August.

Thank you for coming...I will see you in hell!

July 2001
June 2001

-- Typhoon

The Starcraft Replay Vault -- Better than a sharp stick in the eye...but better than a blunt one? Blue Light Studios -- Um, we meant well when we were creating this. Project TPC -- Visit it for the future. Visit it for your way of life. Visit it for America.