Tournament :: Rules :: Odds :: Replays
Stokermania is the annual Antioch Warcraft III tournament, organized by Magnum and Stoker and hosted by Stoker.
The rules for 2004:
- The game is Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.
- Teams of two play best-of-three-game sets during each round. There are three team rounds and a final 1v1 between the two members of the winning team to determine the champion.
- One disconnect is allowed per team per round to count as a rematch, after which the game will count regardless of the outcome.
- Replays must be saved for the game to count.
- Maps will be selected before each round by Stoker. The first game of each match will be played on that map, after which it becomes losers' choice.
- If an opponent fails to show for a game (after agreeing on a time), the present team gets an automatic bye for the round.